Our low-cost healthcare platform can provide communities with trusted healthcare information.
The Blu Network can improve healthcare in the following ways:
- Enabling local, trusted healthcare information to be accessed by communities on any mobile phone at the point of need
- Provide access to national and international healthcare information for Health Clinic staff
- Reduce stockouts of medicines and diagnostics by improving supply chain transparency and efficiency
- Collect feedback information from local communities to assist with planning of healthcare provision
- Enabling community health workers to stay up to date with the most appropriate healthcare resources, including medical films.
- Running clinical trials, collecting all patient data, securely.
It is tragic that so many children continue to die unnecessarily for want of simple, low-cost interventions that are often locally available. It is even more tragic that many of these children would have been saved if only their mothers, fathers, family caregivers and, indeed, health workers, had basic healthcare knowledge to recognise serious illness requiring urgent, appropriate, life-saving action. Thousands of lives could be saved every day if all mobile phones had basic healthcare knowledge, including and especially first aid, maternal, and child health information
Dr. Neil Pakenham-Walsh – Coordinator, Health Information for All (HIFA)
Ensuring healthy lives and promoting the well-being for all at all ages is essential to sustainable development.
Goal 3 Sustainable Development Goals